Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Product Line Diversification

PonyPal™ Chuck sends in this thrilling news:
I would like to make you the first to see my new product. Breaking away from toy manufacturing and into the bathroom fixture market, I am proud to introduce the world's first Teflon-coated toilet. This model will be known as the "Tom DeLay". The toilet, like Tom, has more and more crap showing up everyday but nothing will stick. Used in conjunction with my biodegradable toilet tissue being sold under the name "Geo-Observant Paper" or GOP for short it will be like the crap never existed in the first place.

And Chuck provides a suitably romantic photo illustration:



I'm thrilled for Chuck, but I dunno... I think the Teflon is starting to crack under the strain of Delay's enormous ass.

No comments: