Remember how I recently admitted, because I feel like I can trust you, to having an embarrassing Jennifer Rubin problem? Ohhhh, I've still got it. Bad. Her blog is officially my most visited page on the Washington Post's website. She is just, like, a preposterous wind-up neocon doll twirling around in a badly designed music box and I love her. And, OMG, her obsession with Newt Gingrich has gotten even more severe! It is so good!
So anyway, here's a summary of what Jen's been writing about this past week:
- Friday question: Is Newt sexist or just a jerk?
- Newt is so scary that he's making Michele Bachmann and Mitt Romney perform flawlessly!
- Somebody calls Jen on the phone and explains that Newt is a liar.
- Congressional Democrats are hopeless pussies. This post is actually distressingly accurate.
- The New York Times hates Israel.
- Gingrich bad, Romney good.
- Santorum great!
- Morning "negative stories about Newt" round-up.
- Jen's debate predictions come true: Gingrich, Huntsman, Perry, Paul bad, Romney, Bachmann, Santorum good.
- Paul, Huntsman so bad.
- Jen and Paul Ryan agree: Obama is the worst.
- Gingrich, Perry bad, Bachmann ("remarkably nuanced on foreign policy" LOL), Santorum good.
- Everybody in Iowa who talks to Jen on the phone hates Newt.
- Obama needs to make good with the Jews, but they shouldn't fall for it.
- Jen copies/pastes spam emails and press releases from Paul Ryan
- Jen's debate predictions: Gingrich, Huntsman, Perry and Paul will be bad, Romney, Bachmann and Santorum will be good.
- Five more reasons why Newt is bad.
- Congressional Democrats are hopeless pussies.
And that's just two days worth! How great is Jennifer Rubin?