(Screenshot via Mediasnack)
- Woman who lives next door complains that bin Ladens would never sign for FedEx deliveries when she was out of town.
- Local garbage man irritated that bin Ladens never separated their recyclables.
- Nearby convenience store clerk annoyed by bin Ladens' constant use of large-denomination bills first thing in the morning.
- Most residents around the block relieved they don't have to hear "Court and Spark" by Joni Mitchell played over and over again at top volume.
- Neighborhood Girl Scouts didn't appreciate "overreaction" to cookie sale attempt.