Monday, June 07, 2010

You! Yeah, You, Whoever You Are. You With The Bad Haircut. Do I Look Like Somebody Who Wants To Hear About A Brown Bailout?


Seriously, I am so sick of seeing the ad shown above all over all the blogs 'n' such. I so don't want to know about your brown bailout or whatever, because ew, right? Gross. I mean really.

Also, why, why, why would I choose to watch or listen to anybody with such peculiarly bad hair?! What is up with that guy's hair? Is he a comedian they hired or something? No, that hair is bad and I shan't listen to it. Never! Take that hairdo from my sight! If thine hairdo offend me, CUT IT OFF.

Whew. I just had to get that off my chest.

We will now resume making fun of Arizona. And hilarious oil spill gag cartoons.

5 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

I don't even understand his hair.
And who writes on a dry erase board with a font?
Dis-gus-ting.

HRH King Friday XIII, Ret. said...

I've seen that ad too, and somehow I'm never motivated by it to click on their link even if it promises to expose the evil brown truck lobby which I hear SO much about in the news.

Parrotlover77 said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can never pay attention to those commercials due to the distraction of such utterly terrible hair. And this is coming from a dude who has very little hair left, but at least I keep it short enough to not distract whomever I'm talking to.

Bartman said...

Before I finally spotted the UPS sign I thought this was all about giving away money to illegals.

samael7 said...

The hair is trying to be three differnt things at once -- and succeeds, but probably not the way that was intended.

I'm sadly reminded of the birds being pulled out of the Gulf.