Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stalking Condi


Wow, how did I ever miss this? Here's a must-read from The Telegraph, UK, by documentary filmmaker Sebastian Doggart about literally stalking our Condi! His resulting film, Courting Condi, is billed as "the first musical-docu-tragi-comedy in the history of cinema," and it seems to be hilarious, a bizarre and ridiculous mixture of "reality" and fiction and an obsessiveness with Condi which rivals this site's. Best line in the trailer: "It's Condoleezza Rice! Are you fucking nuts?" It's available for download or rental from Amazon.

I am baffled and embarrassed by my lack of familiarity with Mr. Doggart's work, but better late than never!

4 comments:

Matthew Hubbard said...

I took a look, and it's not available yet on Netflix, and there is no release date.

The link is amazing.

Anonymous said...

For a second I thought she was being manhandled by Captain Kirk in a puffy shirt.

Karen Zipdrive said...

Looks more like this guy's been Courting Candy, and lots of it.

Anonymous said...

it's available on www.indiesdirect.com/courtingcondi. I watched it online, but it was so funny I bought the DVD for my friend. lol.