How awful that they have to suffer such anguish!
Let's look at just a few comments from Fox Nation's thoughtful readers, because honestly, it's just too easy:
- Aint nobody responsible for the shootin but the evil man who did the shootin. Nobody has the right to take a life except the Lord. I may think the Jews would be better off back in Israel per the scripture rather then be in this country, but I would never approve of violence and neither would any other good Christian.
- Maybe government should tone it down some - STOP RAISING TAXES!!
- Fox is fair and balanced , they tell it like it is and if you are not used to thinking for yourself. I can understand way you think Fox News misrepresent the news. So go back to PMSNBC and they can tell you how to think.
- the left-wing liberal media and their cronnies were responsible for "whipping up" the 9-11 attackers......
- My wife feels the holocaust meuseum should be in Germany or somewhere in Europe,thats where the holocaust happened,she had no idea it was in DC.
Why isn't it in Europe?
- I was wondering what if ACORN paid this 82 year old nut case to commit this act of senseless violence so their boy,BO,could push through draconian anti gun legislation.
Oh, A++, last commenter, for bringing ACORN into this. Well done.
So anyway, mourn the slain guard if you must, but don't forget the REAL victim: Fox News.