Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Devolution is Real


Photo by Jeff Malet/maletphoto.com

I think the above is instantly one of my favorite photographs ever. See it full-size for maximum WOW and lots more frightening teabag imagery at Talking Points Memo's excellent gallery.

Most astounding to me is the apparent meaninglessness of so many of the signs. Such a weird protest! Higher taxes stole my trip to Disney. Indeed.

UPDATE: I went back through the photos, and photos on other sites, and I haven't found a single instance of a non-white teabagger.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No-Tax Libertarian Objectivists for the Oppression of Free Speech and Civil Rights! Yay!

Also known as NAMBLA (apologies to Jon Stewart)

Nixie Bunny said...

That is the most amazing collection of non-sequiturs. Do you suppose that the folks protesting are aware that the current condition of the country's laws is largely a result of the Bush Administration and its pals on Wall Street?

Lulu Maude said...

Back to the swamp.

dguzman said...

Um, is he mentally retarded? If so, those 'baggers were mean to take advantage of him like this. If not--oy vey.