Oh noes! Poor Michael! Here are just a few of the well-meaning "get well soon" missives being sent to him by his kind and concerned constituents, the GOP opinionistas:
- Steele is inept... catching well-deserved flak... deep unhappiness. (Powerline)
- He is also an unmitigated public relations disaster. (American Spectator)
- The situation is not good, and he needs to go away for 60 days. (DC Examiner)
- Also, Steele seems to have caught that "whipped dog syndrome" that so many Republicans in D.C. have been infected with. (Right Wing News)
- On the other hand, he had it coming and Red State personally enjoyed it.
- Oh, also: he played right into the Left’s hands. Congratulations, offers Michelle Malkin.
- Oh well, he’ll become very easy to ignore. (Hot Air)
- At least Steele is bringing us all together. (Free Republic)
This is what Republicans are saying!