Monday, July 02, 2007

Slow News Week, Please Stand By...

Hey, Pony Pals™! Sorry about the lack of posts, but it's totally, like, the slowest week EVER in DC. I am, however, working on something exciting! Some of you may have seen a sneak-peek about this fun development posted here briefly yesterday. We shall not speak of that now, but let's just say there's more to come! Yay!

UPDATE: Annnnd, naturally, right after I post the above, saying it's a slow news week, Bush commutes Libby's sentence. Whatever. I'll leave that discussion to every single other blog.

9 comments:

Fran said...

What can I say.... "thin skinned PSP fans now upset about lack of posts" or something like that!

You are always, always worth waiting for.

We are merely your adoring fans.

Toodles.

Matthew Hubbard said...

I have but one word... [REDACTED!]

n/a said...

What-EVER, we're all just jealous anyway ...

Anonymous said...

Gee, I was kinda hoping for a photoshopped picture of Libby with his head up Bush's ass.
Oh well, there's got to be a pic of that somewhere in the Bloggosphere.

Anonymous said...

lead on, oh princess!

pissed off patricia said...

I saw a little peek of Condi up in maine with her husband, strike that, her president and Putin. They appeared to be on some sort of nature walk or something. Condi still has that strange walk which causes her butt to sort of stick up and out. She may have had her hair in a pony tail. Was that a secret coded message to you Ms Pony?

Roberta said...

And I am just squirming to know more about that post I glimpsed yesterday. Waiting is soooo hard!

Fran said...

My only words this day are -
dying
of
anticipation!

Diane Griffin said...

Vann Steppladder?