Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Leap of Faith

All photos may be clicked for biggerness.

Well, no, not that Faith (see above). Granted, I loved her in Gypsy (yes, it's the same person. Read more about her exotic, Quixotic runs for mayor here), and I acknowledge that you've gotta have a gimmick, but after being told that I wouldn't be allowed to photograph myself writing her in, I decided to vote for Fenty after all. Oh well. Also, I wish I could vote here:

The polling place above is two blocks from my house and on the same street I live on, but no, I have to walk an extra half-mile to vote, for reasons I'll never understand. But voting was a pleasant experience (a Mount Pleasant experience, to be exact) even though I hate not being able to vote for representation in Congress. Tsk. On the other hand: no robocalls for me!

Your humble servant. May your coffee tomorrow morning be more delicious than ever!


Anonymous said...

OMG, gorgeous vest and tie!

Karen Zipdrive said...

Looking good, baby!

dusty said...

Damn dude..your a smart dresser too? Love it!