Friday, March 10, 2006

Jo Ann Emerson: Forever Young



I've really enjoyed Jo Ann Emerson Week here at the Pink Pony, but if you love something, set it free, right? I'm so glad we've had this time together.

Maybe my favorite thing about Jo is her half-hearted attempt to convey an "aw, shucks, I'm just a Southern Missouri gal" schtick, but as we've seen, she got hooked on the urge to rich things up a little too much. Observe her on the occasion of the opening of her dead hubby's bridge:



See what I mean? I wonder if all the people in Southern Missouri are Burberry-clad "blondes" who are chaufferred around in vintage limosines?



Wow, I guess they all are! I stand corrected!

So long, Jo, it's been kinda gross getting to know you.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

All I can say is..thank god I am not blonde :P

that broad had so much work done its ridiculous..how the hell did she pay for it? oh yeah..all those lobbyists love her.

Karen Zipdrive said...

I haven't seen that much blonde since the last time I saw the Utah Jazz fans up in the audience of a Jazz home game.
The Burberry plaid is probably a knock-off- I'm thinking JC Penney.

Lulu Maude said...

Thank you, Pony, both for the introduction and conclusion.

Anonymous said...

Oh Pony, The End of Jo Ann Week? Does anyone have a tissue? (And I wish they'd stop building those ugly ugly bridges. What a hideous design.)

Anonymous said...

Good riddance, I say. That top picture, obviously taken right before molting season kicked in, almost made me lose my delicious liberal breakfast of aborted fetuses and malt liquor. Even a couple of pipes full of crack didn't help me shed the frightful realization that there's a shitload of people out there who really, really think that assholes like her are the answer to this country's problems. Ignore her--maybe she'll go away.

Karen Zipdrive said...

Look at the daughter on the far right. Could it be that JoAnn had a fling with Bill CLinton?

Anonymous said...

Looks more like Bill Clinton than Chelsea does. Actually, looks more like Bill Clinton than Bill Clinton.

Laura said...

Oh, is it over? I was just starting to love to hate Jo Ann. But maybe if we ignore her she WILL go away... Could we be so lucky?!?

E said...

In that top picture she looks like Mo Collins' character "Lorraine" on MadTV...

Anonymous said...

You people are very sad. The depth of your political sense is about the same as a tabpole pool. I think the use of "Dead Hubby" is deplorable. I do not know JoAnn and cannot speak for her. However, I worked for her husband and knew him to be an honorable man who deserved to have the bridge named after him given his service to the area. All I can say is that I hope each of you have the death of a close member of your family mocked and your children ridiculed. Your site and your ideas are pathetic. You concerns and views deserve to be ignored.