Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Black Angel


Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice attends a news conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following their talks in Berlin, December 6, 2005. (Tobias Schwarz/Reuters)
And every hawk has talons, as helpfully demonstrated by this thoughtful collage by the Associated Press:



And patience, my Pony Pals™, because our heroine is getting photographed like crazy this week. She went to three countries just yesterday, and there's a lot to sift through. There are many, many podium shots already. No matching armchairs or fireplaces yet, however. Stay tuned for more from Podiumpalooza '05!

UPDATE: I found a larger version of Tobias Schwarz' wonderful photo. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lulu Maude said...

Your Sparkly Highness:

I am applying to serve you as liege, since I am so dazzled by your politics and beauty.

I do have one question, which I hope that you will not consider indelicate.

Is the pony hung like a horse?

Reverently,
L.M.

Lulu Maude said...

p.p.s.

What do you think about Condi with a center part? a flip? a bubble?

z7q2 said...

OMG Winged Condi Goddess in Blue. Exquisite! I feel an opera coming on...

lulu maude, I have it on good authority that PSP's nethers are a smooth curve of pink unadorned plastic. But she does come with aftermarket accessories.

Peteykins said...

Thank you soooo much for fielding that one, z7!

A center part? The very thought sends chills up my spine. The flip? Well, yes, we ALL miss the flip.