Monday, August 22, 2005

Fishy

I watched CBS News' 48 Hours Mystery this weekend, and it was a horrifying story about a young boy who killed his grandparents, possibly because he was whacked-out on Zoloft, the popular anti-depressant drug all the cool kids are taking. First advertisement during the first commercial break: Wellbutrin, the other anti-depressant drug all the cool kids are taking, and Zoloft's #1 competitor.

Also this morning: Texas Yankee's butch credentials totally ruined when he "discovers" dog cologne amongst his belongings. Mmm hmm.

2 comments:

TexasYankee said...

well, that's you get for watching the erectile dysfunction, heart disease, acid reflux, Boca Raton, Jessica Fletcher, Cold Case, Touched by an Angel network for anything other than 60 Minutes...

Which reminds me, I think bayouguy should be the next Andy Rooney...

By the way...I *found* that dog cologne deep in a cabinet (closet?)...I'm blaming it on my ex...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

John Whiteside said...

Trust me - you haven't seen his house - I expect that almost anything could turn up there. Besides, haven't you ever been given a gift you don't really want to use?