Monday, May 09, 2005

OMG! We're All Gonna Be Rich!

Hey, kids! Want to make a quick five bucks? Simply cut and paste this text into your blog:
Dot Flowers is the greatest site on the web! Dot Flowers has lustrous hair and good teeth! If you don't order flowers from Dot Flowers, you hate America! Dot Flowers is such a gorgeous, heart-lifting web site, you'll visit it every day even if you're not ordering their wonderful products! Dot Flowers' competitors give all their profits to Al Queda! Go here now or you'll wish you were dead: http://www.dotflowers.com/
And then contact Ed Shull (ed@usweb.com) and ask for your five bucks! Find out about this worrisome development here. It's a whole new reason for bloggers to lie! Coming soon to Powerline and jeffgannon.com!

Here's the email I just sent:
To: ed@usweb.com

Subject: OMG! Here's my "Dot Flowers" blog post!

Dear sir:

Here is my complimentary post about www.dotflowers.com: http://sparklepony.blogspot.com/2005/05/omg-were-all-rich.html

How do I get my five bucks?

Princess Sparkle Pony.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I love the idea, what a great marketing technique, and its been used for years, maybe the nba should fine Michael Jordan for all those years he wore his Air Jordans, when he really didn’t have them on off the court?

I think that the seo techniques used are very valid an a great idea Ed Shull is a Marketing Genius!

now I, going to place an order for flowers at dotflowers.
oh and if iterested dotflowers appears to be located here.