Monday, April 25, 2005

Idiot Versus Asshole: The Grudge Match!



So super-conservative wingnut "writer" Michael Savage is all upset that he's apparently been banned from appearing on super-conservative wingnut Fox News Channel. Um, Michael, maybe it's because you called Bill O'Reilly a "leper-con who poses as a conservative," and Sean Hannity "another Republican bootlicker"?

OK... how am I supposed to pick a side in this battle of the... uh... titans?

Also: Why was I only able to find an article about this on the Internet Movie Database? I tried to find it on Savage's homepage, but was quickly overwhelmed by its ugliness. What is it about the wacko right wingers and their awful-looking web sites? Well, to be fair, I can think of at least one lefty site I love that looks just as horrible.

And one more thing: Is that his upper lip or his tongue?

No comments: